The increase of E-liquid price pushed the price of synthetic nicotine skyrocketing
Recently, the price of electronic cigarette and E-liquid has been rising. The core reason is the soaring price of nicotine, which is driven by the high cost. The price of nicotine has risen from RMB1200 per kilogram in March to about RMB4800 to RMB5000 , up four times faster. The reason for the rise in the price of nicotine comes from the previous cut-off of supply of nicotine from Chinese Tobacco.
Compared with natural nicotine, Synthetic Nicotine has great advantages. The disadvantages of natural nicotine mainly include three problems: limited supply of raw materials, residue of harmful substances and difficulty in flavoring.
1. As an extension of the traditional tobacco industry chain, the supply of raw materials is limited. Due to the direct competition between the electronic atomized cigarette produced by it and the heated non combustion (HNB) electronic cigarette developed by traditional tobacco companies, the supply of tobacco waste is limited and unstable. Therefore, there are few large enterprises above Designated Size in the industry.
2. Nicotine contains harmful impurities such as neonicotine, diene nicotine, cotinine, mesmin, nicotine-n-oxide, nornicotine and pseudoequine, which is not conducive to human health and is not a good harm reduction product.
3. Impurity odor increases the difficulty of flavoring. The odor brought by impurities in the extraction method has certain irritation. The softness of absorption is a problem, and the difficulty of flavoring and masking is increased. Generally, nicotine extracted from the market bought by tobacco oil companies needs further in-depth treatment before it can be used.
Advantages of Synthetic Nicotine :
1. High purity zero ammonium nitrite synthetic nicotine is not extracted from traditional tobacco, but is directionally synthesized by chemical raw materials, free of harmful impurities such as nitrosamines, and has high purity. The most direct difference between the two is that natural nicotine contains nitrosamine, which is a left-handed body. Synthetic Nicotine does not contain nitrosamine. At present, Synthetic Nicotine products on the market are divided into racemic and levo nicotine products. 5mg levo nicotine can produce the effect of 10mg racemic nicotine. In the process of Synthetic Nicotine, racemate must be obtained first, and it needs to be further separated and purified into left-handed product. The production side has obvious cost advantages.
2. The taste is more comfortable and pleasant. The electronic cigarette for extracting nicotine from tobacco has the feeling of hitting the throat and lungs. At the same time, it also has strong irritation because of the harmful substances brought by tobacco extracting nicotine. The synthetic nicotine e-cigarette has no irritation when smoked, but a pleasant feeling of softness, comfort, smoothness and sufficient stamina.
3. It does not belong to tobacco extract. Because synthetic nicotine is a synthetic substance, nicotine molecules can be produced without using tobacco waste, and it does not belong to tobacco extract, so synthetic nicotine tobacco oil can scientifically avoid the established TPD rules and guidelines.
4. Nicotine oil extracted from easy to preserve and non-volatile tobacco is a liquid, which is easy to volatilize and oxidation discoloration, while synthetic nicotine is a white crystal (solid), which is non-volatile and non-oxidation discoloration. It is a substance with good stability. It also has the characteristics of good stability and non-oxidation discoloration when added to electronic tobacco oil.
We specialize in manufacturing chemical Synthetic Nicotine ( CAS No.: 54-11-5 ) in China. we have the highest technology and stable quality control , our factory has sophisticated technology production route to produce the above products ,welcome to inquiry it .Please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for quotation requests. Please provide quantity, purity, and any other specific requirements.http://www.synthetic-nicotine.net/the-increase-of-e-liquid-price-pushed-the-price-of-synthetic-nicotine-skyrocketing/Synthetic Nicotine is used for E-Liquid