One issue of “natural” (i.e. tobacco-derived) nicotine is, of course, that it often contains certain impurities when not properly processed. The problem is that these impurities – such as nitrosamines – are chemically very similar to the nicotine molecule. “That makes them very time-consuming and costly to remove,” Cassels-Smith said, adding that “nitrosamines are believed to potentially be converted to carcinogens in the [human] body.” That, he said, was a risk factor that could be completely avoided by utilizing synthetic nicotine.

However, as CNT already pointed out, not even Synthetic Nicotine is always completely devoid of all and any impurities. It still contains miniscule trace amounts of myosmine, a substance that is also present in tobacco-derived nicotine. But, Cassels-Smith assured that SyNic® was safe, as it is “manufactured under strict drug standards at an FDA-approved facility, resulting in a product whose pure nicotine content is greater than 99.95%, the remaining 0.05% being made up primarily of myosmine. Therefore, SyNic®’s impurity profile was “very small in comparison to naturally derived nicotine,” he asserted.

With the acceptance of SyNic® and other Synthetic Nicotine brands into the global tobacco industry, the standards for “natural” nicotine also would improve, Cassels-Smith predicted. “And this in turn will create a more lucrative market for farmers to sell their tobacco crop for natural pedigreed ESP/EP-grade nicotine.” However, he cautioned that “super cheap” USP nicotine that is not traceable or trackable will likely take the brunt of downsizing in this market. This in turn would benefit SyNic® and tobacco farmers who supply raw materials for pedigreed nicotine. “SyNic® will raise the bar of the natural nicotine industry by creating a market for pedigreed products that are fully trackable and traceable from the farm up, including seed, soil and residual pesticide testing.”

We specialize in manufacturing chemical Synthetic Nicotine ( CAS No.: 54-11-5 ) in China. we have the highest technology and stable quality control , our factory has sophisticated technology production route to produce the above products ,welcome to inquiry it .Please contact us by e-mail nicotine@haihengpharma.com for quotation requests. Please provide quantity, purity, and any other specific requirements.

Synthetic NicotineSynthetic Nicotine is used for Medical and Drug
One issue of “natural” (i.e. tobacco-derived) nicotine is, of course, that it often contains certain impurities when not properly processed. The problem is that these impurities – such as nitrosamines – are chemically very similar to the nicotine molecule. “That makes them very time-consuming and costly to remove,” Cassels-Smith...