As CNT pointed out, even Synthetic Nicotine is not always completely free of impurities. It still contains trace amounts of Myosmine, which is also found in tobacco derived nicotine. But Kassel Smith promised SyNic® It is safe because it is “produced according to strict drug standards in FDA approved factories, so the pure nicotine content of the product is greater than 99.95%, and the remaining 0.05% is mainly composed of Myosmine”.

Therefore, he insists that SyNic® The impurity distribution is “very small compared with natural nicotine”.

We specialize in manufacturing chemical Synthetic Nicotine ( CAS No.: 54-11-5 ) in China. we have the highest technology and stable quality control , our factory has sophisticated technology production route to produce the above products ,welcome to inquiry it .Please contact us by e-mail nicotine@haihengpharma.com for quotation requests. Please provide quantity, purity, and any other specific requirements.

Synthetic NicotineSynthetic Nicotine is used for Medical and Drug
As CNT pointed out, even Synthetic Nicotine is not always completely free of impurities. It still contains trace amounts of Myosmine, which is also found in tobacco derived nicotine. But Kassel Smith promised SyNic® It is safe because it is 'produced according to strict drug standards in FDA approved...